TAC-TIC delivers networking solutions based on IP/MPLS technology. The company main area of activity are engineering, integration and support of IP/MPLS core networks (backbone), as well as site backhaul. Thanks to our knowledge and use of devices with advanced features, networks we build can be successfully used for not only data transmission, but for other demanding and sensitive services, such as VoIP (including live telephony calls from cellular base stations) or live video (i.e. in video surveillance systems).
IP/MPLS is the most flexible of the modern networking techniques. With experience and proper devices, it is entirely possible to migrate from legacy TDM-based services to pure IP/MPLS network, without compromising quality, security and robustness of the service. Integration of multiple services in a single telecommunication platform allows reducing the costs to maintain, expand, and manage network infrastructure. Our transmission networks meet these expectations in full.
Our IP/MPLS solutions readily integrate with WDM technology, used in the optical layer. Consolidation of WDM techniques, offering virtually unlimited throughput utilizing only a single optical fiber, with IP/MPLS, a top-class, intelligent traffic control technology, allows us to build networks that meet the highest standards of speed and reliability.
TAC-TIC delivers IP/MPLS solutions based primarily on advanced, multi-purpose network routers from Alcatel-Lucent. We provide design and network integration services; we are able to deliver comprehensive solutions. A large portfolio of equipment allows us to prepare configuration precisely tailored to given needs and reduce the cost. High reliability and low prices positions Alcatel-Lucent as the leading vendor of IP/MPLS solutions.
The choice of Alcatel-Lucent as our main IP/MPLS networks partner is based on its devices high reliability, and advanced features, including link protection, comprehensive diagnostics and fault management, and top quality of service mechanism. All these features allow us to deliver solutions that will meet the customer requirements for the service parameters even in most demanding applications.
TAC-TIC has a dedicated team of specialist consultants across fixed and mobile with a thorough understanding of the Telecom ecosystem. We have a successful track record of placing skilled technical professionals with Alcatel-Lucent (especially in Tunisia and across other African countries).
We are highly experienced and skilled in placing top level permanent and contract staff across the spectrum from single placements to project resourcing and building disruptive technical teams for this rapidly evolving environment. Because of our reputation in this sector, we have the ability to source top level ‘hard to find’ candidates at short notice, helping our clients to have the edge on their competitors.
Our scope of work covers the following areas:
• Global IP/MPLS network engineering, design and testing
• Design and Plan IP platform for both Core and Access that meets the desired QoS for delivering the Business Products
• Testing & Evaluation – Evaluation of new technology and solutions for supporting new and emerging business requirements.
• Creation of a phased deployment plan for the deployment of new products / features and services
• Equipment BOQ planning based on business forecast and technical requirements.
• Implementation and deployment support – Provider Levels-1&2 technical assistance in new pop rollouts, hardware augmentation, new service rollouts and network implementation plans.
• Operational Support – Handle levels 3&4 escalations from Operations, perform root cause analysis.
Our added values
• Technology Strategy formulation
• Technology Selection
• Network Design and Planning
• Establishment of Planning Guidelines
• Technology Evaluation and Trials
• Budget Planning short and long term
• Quality KPI specification and Monitoring
• High Level Support for IP Backbone and Access Networks.
• Plan for and accomplishment of performance KPI targets for core network technologies
• Constantly monitor the performance of the core network and identify bottlenecks with corrective measures
• Define and document planning guidelines for core network planning and operational implementation
• Inventory control of tools and instruments within the core network group
• Manage the relationship with suppliers and vendors of IP elements
We have in-depth knowledge of the following Services / protocols / vendor platforms:
• TCP/IP, MPLS VPNs – Layer 2 & 3 VPNs, BGP, OSPF, IP QoS, MPLS QoS, Switching, Inter-AS MPLS VPNs, MPLS traffic engineering, Multicast VPNs, IPv6, Remote access – L2TP/IPSec VPNs.
• Alcatel Lucent – SR/SAR/ESS series platforms: 7750/7705/7450
• Alcatel Lucent – ISAMs series platforms: 7302 ISAM, 7330 ISAM FTTN, 7360 ISAM FX
• Alcatel Lucent – NMS platforms: 5620_SAM, 5520_AMS, 5523_AWS